Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Help need parts list for builders project fromOzarkcon.

There is a link on the OzarkCon web page "Kit for 2013" with info and photo of the "4S-Link" which was the Build Session Kit.

Here's a direct link to it   http://www.ozarkcon.com/BuildingWorkshop2013.html

Just guessing, but I am sure as soon as additional parts, etc. are in stock and 'kitters' set up, the 4S-Link will go on sale and be listed on the 4SQRP.COM web page.

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

Quoting Paul Daulton :

such a neat project , had to have one when I met someone leaving bulders workshop and looked at his.

Just what I needed for my Mst800 and Mst400 tranceivers. I plan to use them a lot on PSK.
I hope 4sqrp makes these available in the kit offerings.

for others who didnt attend Ozarkcon the project at the builders hands on workshop this year was a neat rig to computer interface for digital modes.

Paul Daulton K5WMS
beacon WMS 185.302 khz qrss30/slow 24/7
Jacksonville,Ar 72076
em34wu