Items for sale

Thomas Martin

I have 2 2nd Generation Unbuilt kits still in the boxes unopened 1 was #2 and the other was #45.
I also have 2 Soup-er Up-er's in the box unopened. I also have 2 Vernier dials and 2 wooden cases. The cases are not from Hobby Lobby as I could not get them at the time but these Have Handles Clasps attached. they measure 9 1/4 by 5 7/8 inside dimension.
I would like to sell each of the sets which would include the Bayou, Souper up-er case, and Dial for 165.00 I will split the shipping. I would bore you with my medical problem but age and medical issues prevent me from building any longer. If interested you can email me directly at k0amd@... if you like or through the group. I do not want to split the grouping up want to sell each one as a set so to speak.

Jimmy Earl WB5MET #360

I’d be interested in the Souper upper.
Best,

Jimmy Earl