[JARC-Discuss] Stolen JARC trailer Aug 1, 2021 7:10 am

Mike D

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jim Scott <jim.scott@...>
Date: Sun, Aug 1, 2021, 10:41 AM
Subject: [JARC-Discuss] Stolen JARC trailer Aug 1, 2021 7:10 am
To: JARC Listserver <discuss@jarc.groups.io>

QST
To all Radio amateurs...

At approximately 7:10 am this morning August 1st, 2021  The Joplin ARC trailer was stolen from the lot at 3rd and Wall Street

Attached is photos of the activity.

The vehicle is a White Chevy Tahoe, with black rack and notable wheels.  We are still working on getting the license plate number.
The trailer is a white 14ft enclosed Doolittle trailer - It's License plate 97E9MY.

Police have been notified and the word is out.  Keep your eyes open, if you happen upon this trailer or Tahoe please notify the police, and email me!

W6BOW

Disgusting!

W6BOW

At approximately 7:10 am this morning August 1st, 2021  The Joplin ARC trailer was stolen from the lot at 3rd and Wall Street

Attached is photos of the activity.

The vehicle is a White Chevy Tahoe, with black rack and notable wheels.  We are still working on getting the license plate number.
The trailer is a white 14ft enclosed Doolittle trailer - It's License plate 97E9MY.

Police have been notified and the word is out.  Keep your eyes open, if you happen upon this trailer or Tahoe please notify the police, and email me!

KK0S

Fantastic capture pix.  You can even see the tattoos on the dude's arms.  Hope this doesn't take too long to break open.

Dave Fine

A 14 foot trailer would be a good size for hauling a couple of motorcycles.  The Sturgis motorcycle meet starts Friday Aug 6th.  Coincidence, maybe?  I hope the JARC gets the trailer back.

Dave, W0DF

--
Dave - W0DF

Brian Kassel K7RE

I live very close to Sturgis.  Are there any markings on the trailer that will make it easy to identify?
There are MANY trailers that show up during the rally just like this one.
I will put the word out on several 2M nets.  I would LOVE to catch them red-handed if they show up here.