Topics

Joined Group

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Signed up to the 4SQRP yahoo e-mail group.

I very much dislike "yahoo groups" and feel much contempt towards yahoo and their groups, BUT I make the exception for 4SQRP.

Four State QRP is a great group and I would not want to miss anything Four State QRP has to offer.

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

I wasn't going to respond but.........

Amazing how many people 'focused' on my comments about yahoo, instead of my cudos for 'Four State QRP Group'.