Topics

July SSS Results

John Lonigro

There were 10 participants in the July SSS, including first-timer Dick Thompson, K2HT, from Wellsville, MO.  Welcome Dick.

The winner for July was Chas, W2SH, with 19 QSO points, followed by Carl, WB0CFF with 14 points.  Chas is also leading for the year, with 108 cumulative points.  Carl is in 2nd place with 94 cumulative points.  Now that we are slightly beyond the halfway point for 2019, Nick, WB5BKL, has his work cut out for him if he wants to win the annual prize.  Nick has 60 points total and is currently in third place.  He'd better not look in his rearview mirror because both Gary KF7WNS and John K4BAI are right behind him, both within striking distance.

Chas will receive his July certificate via e-mail shortly, as soon as I create it.

72 until next month,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator