Topics

K0B SPECIAL EVENT

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
I am up next for K0B.
I will try for a while on 7.122, then switch to 3.564.
My QRN level is pretty high tonight so I hop I can hear you all!

Ge Again
I haved moved to 3.564, too much ssb qrm on 40 meters.
Thanks

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:04 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ge Group
I am up next for K0B.
I will try for a while on 7.122, then switch to 3.564.
My QRN level is pretty high tonight so I hop I can hear you all!

Ed WG5F is KOB on DMR
Talk group 31654
73
Johnny ACØBQ
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Robert

THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOLUNTEERED THEIR TIME TO OPERATE AS K0B THIS PAST WEEK AND WEEKEND

JOHNNY AC0BQ

CHARLES NK80

DICK N0TGR

ED WG5F

KAREN W5KKM

SHARON KE0VMX

WE ARE GOING TO SEND POST/QSL CARDS TO THE STATIONS WORKED

HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE TO OPERATE FROM BRUTUS NEXT SEPTEMBER

72'S

BERT

N0YJ