Topics

K0B Virtual Brutus Event

Robert

THE EVENT IS NOT CANCELLED I REPEAT NOT CANCELLED SOMEONE IS JACKING AROUND WITH THEIR CALENDAR AND GOOGLE IS THINKING FOR US AGAIN.

I HAVE THE SPECIAL EVENT CALL SIGN K0B RESERVED FOR SEPTEMBER 9,10,11,12, AND 13TH.
I HAVE CREATED A GOOGLE ONLINE SPREAD SHEET AT THIS ADDRESS

SIGN UP TO OPERATE AS K0B BY GOING TO THE LINK ABOVE AND ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO EDIT BY CLICKING ON AN UNUSED ROW, ONCE YOU GET AN EMAIL BACK YOU CAN FILL IN THE ROW ASSOCIATED WITH THE TIME SLOT YOU WISH TO OPERATE, SIGN UP FOR AS MANY TIME SLOTS AS YOU WISH.

MY HOPE IS TO HAVE AN EVENT MUCH LIKE SKCC'S K3Y, HAVING STATIONS IN MANY DIFFERENT CALL AREAS OPERATING IN DIFFERENT MODES TO BRING ATTENTION TO OUR GROUP AND TO CELEBRATE OUR VIRTUAL BRUTUS BASH.

IF YOU OPERATE AS K0B PLEASE KEEP A DETAILED LOG OF YOUR CONTACTS MADE AS K0B SO WE CAN SEND QSL CARDS TO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS.

WHEN MAKING CONTACTS AS K0B PLEASE USE K0B/(YOUR CALL AREA) DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR CALL AS WELL DURING THE EXCHANGE.

I WILL UPDATE THE QRZ BIOGRAPHY FOR K0B WHEN WE GET CLOSER TO THE EVENT EXPLAINING WHAT WE ARE DOING.

I HOPE TO GET A LOT OF OPERATORS SIGNED UP AND LOOK FORWARD TO A SUCCESSFUL EVENT

THANKS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS VIRTUAL EVENT
72'S
BERT N0YJ

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Group
Sorry about the confusion!!
THE KOB EVENT IS NOT CANCELLED!

I was Trying to adjust the reminder schedule, and when you delete a old time slot, the system post a cancellation.

I repeat,
THE K0B EVENT IS NOT CANCELLED
sorry for the confusion.
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tim N9PUZ

I will share some of the grief on this one as well. I tried to help but am not well versed in groups.io calendar event manipulation.

Remember... It's a hobby!!

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Co-Moderator

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Viktors Miske

Live and learn!
Watch out for Murphy and his laws.
All good in the end!
Victor
KC8CKZ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Walter - K5EST

Well I'm glad Johnny, Bert and Tim are helping keep this neat event on track.

Sure won't replace being at Brutus but everyone has a chance get on the air and enjoy some air time fun!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Walter
Good to hear from you.
We’re trying to keep the Brutus Bash alive.

Bert reserved K0B and set up a operation schedule.
He is hoping for several ops from different call area’s.

Take care,
72
Johnny ACØBQ

AM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

[...]