K2 for sale

W9QS

I have decided to part with my K2.   Serial number 7524.  I’ve probably used for ten hours over the last 5 years.  My health doesn’t allow much portable operation anymore and I have a K3 as my home station.

K2/10.
Condition 9 out of 10.  Couple of small scratches
'KAT2 Autotuner
KSB2 SSB Adapter
KDSP2 DSP filter
Hard carry  case
Checked and aligned by Don W3FPR
$850.00

I would like to give this group first shot at this rig.   I am coming to Ozarkcon and perfer a pickup there if possible.   You can try it out before you buy it.

W9QS

Is anyone interested in my K2?  I can still bring it to Ozarkcon.    I will consider reasonable offers.  Off list please to mbroga dot yahoo dot com.