Topics

K8IQY PVXO and Other Crystal Measuring Info

Jim Kortge

All,

I've had several inquiries about the PVXO that I designed many moons ago to measure crystal parameters, so that they could be used in crystal filters. That project, along with the Crystal Drive Circuit, are located on my web site. Here is the URL:

http://k8iqy.com/testequipment/pvxo/pvxopage.htm

The NJ QRP group at one time offered a PVXO kit, but those sold out a long time ago. But, if you ask on QRP-L, someone might have a kit they didn't build, or a completed kit they would sell. We never kitted the Crystal Drive Circuit, as it took way longer than anyone expected to sell the 100 PVXO kits. We decided not to another "limited popularity" kit. :-)

The paper that I presented at Atlanticon is also available for download at the above URL.

Have fun.......

72,

Jim, K8IQY

priveye997

Sent from my iPad

Wayne Dillon

Nothing came through John???

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:03 AM, All The Facts <john@...> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Nick-WA5BDU

The PVXO is a very useful circuit.  I built mine from scratch Manhattan style, so if you don't find a kit, don't worry.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU