Topics

Keep calm... and QRP

Tomas Hood, NW7US <nw7us@...>

I thought this might be of interest to us:

http://g.nw7us.us/YIzDdZ

(It is a link to a "poster" which I made... the link goes to Flickr)

73 de NW7US

--

Tomas David Hood / Amateur Radio, NW7US
Currently in Omaha, Nebraska

Contributing editor, Propagation Columns:
CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

..

Wayne Dillon

Nice, I can think of a few QRO ops who may need to see that!
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Tomas Hood, NW7US <nw7us@...> wrote:

I thought this might be of interest to us:

http://g.nw7us.us/YIzDdZ

(It is a link to a "poster" which I made... the link goes to Flickr)

73 de NW7US

--

Tomas David Hood / Amateur Radio, NW7US
Currently in Omaha, Nebraska
<http://nw7us.us/> and <http://sunspotwatch.com/>

Contributing editor, Propagation Columns:
CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

..

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH