72
Johnny ACØBQ
--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Goemans

Wow!
  They have all the guitar/ amp/ mixer knobs we used to stock as a servicer of music electronics!
And the black Gotoh knurled dome knob on page 2 makes a perfect replacement tuning knob for little rigs like my Youkits HB-1B! Out with plastic, in with solid aluminum!

IMG_4337

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Dave, Paul
Happy New Year.

I was impressed with the array of colors!
They wouldn’t look very good on a radio but they are bright!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tim N9PUZ

This outfit is good to deal with. I have refurbed some guitar amps in the past and they are a good source of knobs, some tubes, and related parts.

Tim N9PUZ

Tom Sevart

Not a bad selection of knobs there, but I still have a large selection which I salvaged from old CB's.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Hello Tom
I have quite a pile of scrap knobs as well, but these are pretty nice.
Better looking than some I’ve seen on
The www market place.
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com