Topics

Last evenings 40m nets

Wayne Dillon

Good morning all, apologies for the tardy posting, my boss seems to think I gotta do his stuff before I get to the important business (4SQRP Business!!) but here we go:
Early net
N7WM - Wendell - MT - 1097 miles. Welcome Wendell, a first time for you on the 40m net, good to have you along.
W2SH - Charles - NJ - 1101 Miles
N9RLO - John - IN - 503 Miles
N5AF - Sam - TX - 501 Miles

Late net:
W2SH - Charles - NJ - 1101 Miles
N9RLO - John - IN - 503 Miles
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC - abt 900 Miles
WA4ZOF - Tom - AL - 584 Miles, also a new joiner to the 40m net, welcome aboard Tom, good to have ya along.

As you may have noted '40 was good at about 500 or 1000 miles last night, seems to be getting back to it's old selg. here comes the Spring, yea... Time for /P and antenna work.
Thanks all who made it and to all those who tried and those who were listening out, thank you.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

KD4OBQ

Heard people calling ya but nothing from your station. Thanks just the same.

Pat
KD4OBQ

AR

--
*http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/ Under construction but please visit anyway.*
**

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot
pay...

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php