Topics

Learning CW. (Was: The Friendly Group)

Tim N9PUZ

Jeff --

You might download the student guide and using their tools and practice material. Probably not as effective as the having the live class but it could be the thing that makes it all "click" for you. I also supplemented my class study with the K7QO code course which is a collection of audio files for your computer, phone, etc.

Tim N9PUZ

On 3/14/2020 1:07 PM, Jeff Collins wrote:
Dear Tim,

    My Internet connection will not support that class right now. I can barely watch a YT Video.

    But we might be moving soon with better Internet. Our house has been sold and we have made an offer on a new place.

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II

Dr Jim Kennedy

Can you please provide the link for the courses in your post?
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988

Tim N9PUZ

On 3/15/2020 8:50 AM, Dr Jim Kennedy via Groups.Io wrote:
Can you please provide the link for the courses in your post?
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988
OEM/RACES/ARES/CERT/SKYWARN
K2PHD@...
FN20qv*

Theodore Ladowski