Lightning

Walter - K5EST

Rain and lightning....no RFTB tonight for me :-(
73....Walter . K5EST

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

we )maha area) have snow forecast around 0100 monday
this weather has got to clear before folks will help me get
anetnna up
--
72/73 TIM ALBERTSON KDOIA (ex KG6IRH)

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Rain and lightning....no RFTB tonight for me :-(
73....Walter . K5EST

Adrian Flynn

Well in that case just do a "Ben Franklin"
Adrian KF7DYU

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Rain and lightning....no RFTB tonight for me :-(
73....Walter . K5EST

WA0ITP

Predicting ~ inch of snow overnight here in Radar O'Riley country.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

Rain and lightning....no RFTB tonight for me :-(
73....Walter . K5EST

Johnny AC0BQ

dang it walter!
The Pink Pig is all warmed up!
72
Johnny

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Rain and lightning....no RFTB tonight for me :-(
73....Walter . K5EST

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

These are times when I wish I was back in 6-Land