Looking for KG5DGV

Ed Meyer, WG5F

I'm looking for contact information on KG5DVG (nothing listed on QRZ.COM)
Need to get information to OzarkCon prize supplier regarding warranty registration.
Please contact me off list:
ed at meyertribe dot com
72,
-Ed, WG5F-

Steve MIller

Ed,

    I went through a little difficulty getting the manuals to the young woman who won one of the Bayou Jumpers.   In your case, I looked up KG5DVG, then copied the address and put it in the box on qrz.com and asked it to search addresses.   Two came up.  It appears her husband is a ham, too.

KK5IB USA flag USA

DARRYL J KELLY
1102 Terrace Ct
Jonesboro, AR 72401-4358

Email: kk5ib01@...

Hope this helps.

Steve N0SM

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022, 11:45:26 AM CDT, Ed Meyer, WG5F <wg5f@...> wrote:

I'm looking for contact information on KG5DVG (nothing listed on QRZ.COM)
Need to get information to OzarkCon prize supplier regarding warranty registration.
Please contact me off list:
ed at meyertribe dot com
72,
-Ed, WG5F-

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Ed, Steve
And Darryl is our club photographer.
Just a fyi
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ed Meyer, WG5F

I think we located the information we need on KG5DGV.
Thanks to those that responded.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-