Topics

March QRP Banner online

Ozark QRP Banner <ozarkqrpbanner@...>

GE 4 State'ers......the March Ozark QRP Banner is now online,

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

Many thanks to our fine authors for another interesting club newsletter
content.

NOTE: the April Ozark QRP Banner edition is planned on being
the OzarkCon edition, with plenty of pictures and coverage of
events from the Castle of QRP.......OzarkCon!

72/73....Walter - K5EST - Editor

Wayne Dillon

Another outstanding edition Walter, thank you.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Ozark QRP Banner <ozarkqrpbanner@...> wrote:

GE 4 State'ers......the March Ozark QRP Banner is now online,

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

Many thanks to our fine authors for another interesting club newsletter
content.

NOTE: the April Ozark QRP Banner edition is planned on being
the OzarkCon edition, with plenty of pictures and coverage of
events from the Castle of QRP.......OzarkCon!

72/73....Walter - K5EST - Editor

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

random.path

Another Thanks for the newsletter and nice articles.

Good job Bill on the SOTA piece. I'm having a really good time with SOTA myself and hope to see this activity continue to grow. Your article is a nice introduction.

Chip
AE5KA

Jim Kortge

On 2/27/2013 10:23 PM, Ozark QRP Banner wrote:

GE 4 State'ers......the March Ozark QRP Banner is now online,

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

Many thanks to our fine authors for another interesting club newsletter
content.

NOTE: the April Ozark QRP Banner edition is planned on being
the OzarkCon edition, with plenty of pictures and coverage of
events from the Castle of QRP.......OzarkCon!

72/73....Walter - K5EST - Editor
Walter,

Another very fine Banner! Really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work my friend.

72,

Jim, K8IQY

Johnny AC0BQ

Great Job on the banner Walter!
Keep the great articles flowing!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Ozark QRP Banner <ozarkqrpbanner@...> wrote:

GE 4 State'ers......the March Ozark QRP Banner is now online,

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

Many thanks to our fine authors for another interesting club newsletter
content.

NOTE: the April Ozark QRP Banner edition is planned on being
the OzarkCon edition, with plenty of pictures and coverage of
events from the Castle of QRP.......OzarkCon!

72/73....Walter - K5EST - Editor

Charlie Vest

Great job !!

One question is can anyone recommend a source for irrigation tubing in the 4 state area ? I live in Northeast Oklahoma , 1/2 mile from the Kansas state line . The closer to home the better :)

Thank you.

Charlie , W5COV

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Ozark QRP Banner <ozarkqrpbanner@...> wrote:

GE 4 State'ers......the March Ozark QRP Banner is now online,

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

Many thanks to our fine authors for another interesting club newsletter
content.

NOTE: the April Ozark QRP Banner edition is planned on being
the OzarkCon edition, with plenty of pictures and coverage of
events from the Castle of QRP.......OzarkCon!

72/73....Walter - K5EST - Editor

Ozark QRP Banner <ozarkqrpbanner@...>

Thanks everyone on the Banner compliments. It's our club/group newsletter or nearly a magazine but it's fun and we have lots of great authors willing to share their projects! QRP, is real Ham radio!

I'm looking forward to putting faces to callsigns at OzarkCon!

73....Walter . K5EST . Editor

Wayne Dillon

I think Tractor supply on Miami OK have it or Lowes in Joplin
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Charlie , W5COV <cvest@...> wrote:

[...]

John Taylor <k0qh@...>

Hey Walt, nice Banner as always. Question, any decision on a 2 meter freq for HT coverage at the Castle?
  See ya next month.

John Taylor,K0QH
PB #174
SLQS