Topics

May Edition of the Ozark QRP Banner

Keith Arns

The Banner is now ready to download.  This issue is dedicated to CW.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202005.pdf

Thanks to all of the contributors that help make the Banner a success.

73,
KC0PP
Keith Arns
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

Karl Schwab

Great Banner, Keith!  Maybe best yet, in my opinion! 73, Karl, KO8S

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 2:14 PM Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The Banner is now ready to download.  This issue is dedicated to CW.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202005.pdf

Thanks to all of the contributors that help make the Banner a success.

73,
KC0PP
Keith Arns
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

Keith Arns

Thanks, its all about the contributors that make it.

Walter - K5EST

Great job, Keith! Thank you for the CW edition and huge amount of Internet links to explore.

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

On Mon, May 18, 2020, 13:14 Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The Banner is now ready to download.  This issue is dedicated to CW.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202005.pdf

Thanks to all of the contributors that help make the Banner a success.

73,
KC0PP
Keith Arns
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

Tim N9PUZ

Nice issue Keith!  I took the first CWOps class last Fall and the second the first part of this year. Extremely worthwhile!

Tim N9PUZ

On 5/18/2020 1:14 PM, Keith Arns via groups.io wrote:
The Banner is now ready to download.  This issue is dedicated to CW.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202005.pdf

Thanks to all of the contributors that help make the Banner a success.

73,
KC0PP
Keith Arns
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

John - KK4ITX

That Banner should be part of the Resource Page...….. be a shame to loose it in the archives of newsletters.

Good tips,

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Monday, May 18, 2020, 03:03:19 PM EDT, Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Nice issue Keith!  I took the first CWOps class last Fall and the second the first part of this year. Extremely worthwhile!

Tim N9PUZ

On 5/18/2020 1:14 PM, Keith Arns via groups.io wrote:
The Banner is now ready to download.  This issue is dedicated to CW.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202005.pdf

Thanks to all of the contributors that help make the Banner a success.

73,
KC0PP
Keith Arns
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

B C K9WIS <k9wis@...>

Great issue...read from cover to cover..especially the article about harry turner..I guess I dont feel so bad now when I copy 50% at 35 wpm during the arrl code practice transmissions...must work harder..hi hi

Brian K9WIS

The Banner is now ready to download.  This issue is dedicated to CW.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202005.pdf

Thanks to all of the contributors that help make the Banner a success.

73,
KC0PP
Keith Arns
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

Michael McEwen

Super effort created fine success..hi hi.  Doc K5osa

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Kieth
Great Banner!
It took me quite a while to  read the banner because I kept getting sidetracked on the great links and had to start over again!!

Thanks to all of the guys that contributed, great job everyone!!

Take care everyone, Stay Safe please.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Ditto Johnny! Thanks Keith! I am thoroughly enjoying this issue with all of the great Morse history and all of the different keys! I'm keeping a copy of this one for future reference and because my memory is so lousy from chemo meds I can wait a few months and it will be like reading it for the first time all over again. Ted McElroy amazes me because at his record speed of 75 wpm and using the P A R I S standard he would have been copying 6.25 characters per second! That's just crazy that he could get his brain to do that! The guy must have been a genius! I'm also amazed with Harry Turner doing 35 wpm with a straight key! I still struggle with 20 wpm copy and still miss a few characters. About to start The Thrill of CW article by Dale, K4EQ now. I love Morse code and history so this edition caters to both for me. Thanks for a most enjoyable and very well done newsletter!

Very 72/73
Cliff, KU4GW
4SQRP # 536

Keith Arns

Glad you are enjoying it.  As I said before a good issue is all about the contributing editors.

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP

W0MQY

Hello Keith and your contributors,
Congratulations on a beautiful work of art.  There is an incredible amount of information here
that should keep the most avid builder, cw op, and qrper occupied for hours.  I am really enjoying
the fruits of your labor.  I keep getting sidetracked in the links but it is sure interesting reading.
Thanks again for a job very very well done by you and your contributors.
72/73 Joe Porter W0MQY

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 11:31 AM Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Glad you are enjoying it.  As I said before a good issue is all about the contributing editors.

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP

--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net

RWilliam Henderson

I am looking for a man named Jess who is selling a FT60 radio.  I must have accidentally deleted his email and I do not know what his call sign was.  If you should know him or see  his post would you please have him email me at bhenderson296@....  My name is Bill and my call sign is KD4CX.
Thank you, Bill Henderson, KD4CX

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:00 PM W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:
[...]

FT60 radio wanted.