Topics

Meeting Saturday

David Bixler <qrp@...>

Hello folks:

This is your reminder that the February 4SQRP luncheon gathering will be this upcoming Saturday, the 16th, at the Country Kitchen in downtown Seneca, MO. Lunch will be at 11:00 AM.

There are directions to the Country Kitchen on the 4SQRP web site at: http://www.4sqrp.com/CountryCupboard.html

The WX forecast says that Saturday will be cooler, but no rain or snow predicted. The yellow daffodils are blooming at my QTH so spring is getting close!

This message is being sent to both the old and new email reflectors, so you may get two copies of the message.

73, Dave
W0CH

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

It's been a while since I made it to Seneca, so will be looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Daniel Mullen

Dave,
  I've had a little trouble with my truck.  I replaced what the shop said was a bad battery, but it seems to be still running a little rough.  I think we'll stay near town until I'm convinced that's all it was.
  We'll try to make it next month.  Say hello to everyone for us!
  Hope to see you soon.
  73 Daniel KD0SZS and Diana