Topics

Membership List

WA0ITP

We've been at 592 for a while. http://www.4sqrp.com/w25.php Let's push that
over 600 by OzarkCon. Know anyone you can invite? Worked any non members
lately?

I've uploaded an invitation that I've used successfully in the past. It's in the
files section on Yahoo. Please feel free to copy and edit it any any way you
wish. Then send it to someone you've worked, know, or has expressed an interest
in the Group.

Thank you and good hunting.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Walter - K5EST

I put out a shout on Twitter.

73....Walter . K5EST
Twitter @K5ESTcw

On Mar 17, 2013 12:38 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

We've been at 592 for a while. http://www.4sqrp.com/w25.php Let's push that
over 600 by OzarkCon. Know anyone you can invite? Worked any non members
lately?

I've uploaded an invitation that I've used successfully in the past. It's in the
files section on Yahoo. Please feel free to copy and edit it any any way you
wish. Then send it to someone you've worked, know, or has expressed an interest
in the Group.

Thank you and good hunting.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP