From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...] On Behalf Of Milan Bagel
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:41 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] MFJ-927 remote tuner

Hi... Does anyone have experience with this tuner?  I plan to use one at my home location for my extra long end fed wire and other experimental wire antennas.  They also sell an Icom remote interface cable which would plug into the back of my IC-703+ plus but it's not clear where the other end goes?  Their on line manual is no help unless I missed it somewhere  Hi Hi. There does not seem to be a input terminal on the tuner for anything but RF in thru an SO239.

Milan K9HDX