Topics

Micro bitx transceiver and factory blue box

Kenneth Ketner

Dear folks:

I am thinning the herd around the shack and because I have lost interest in this nearly completed project, I want someone in 4sqrp who is interested to have it. Will send to first come, first served for $50 packing and shipping. I received the box with one small ding.

73

Ken Ketner
KA5ELD
PO Box 65135