Moderator's Note

AG1P Ron

Please remember that this list is to support QRP ops and the products we sell in order to put on OzarkCon each year. It is not for promoting competitor’s currently offered products. If you wish to do that, please move the discussion to another group.

Don't thank me. Don't curse me. Don't suggest how we might run the list. The rules are designed to support us in keeping the hobby vibrant and generating income to cover most OzarkCon expenses. Without the revenue, OzarkCon registration would be much higher than the $10 we currently charge or not happen at all.

Hope to see you at a live, in-person OzarkCon 2022.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Co-Moderator

4SQRP Volunteer Secretary/Treasurer

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

AG1P Ron

I received a really good email from a concerned member.  The member pointed out that I didn’t correctly clarify our policy.

We do not promote posts regarding vendors that directly compete with our products that could siphon revenue needed to pay for OzarkCon.  If you respond to a post to help a fellow QRPer with products, advice or tips not in direct competition with ours but pertinent to the QRP community, please feel free to do so.  All we ask is that you use some common sense as to the number or frequency of those posts. We still want this reflector to be dedicated to our mission and operational, procedural topics that promote quality and safe QRP operations.

Thank you for your understanding.

72 - Ron - AG1P