Moderators Note - Minimalist Gear Subgroup

AG1P Ron

Please read:

We are making an exception for this group on the mention of other organizations equipment, even if in direct competition with 4SQRP offerings. You may discuss the pros and cons, suggest possible solutions in your posts. You may not actively market other people’s gear without prior approval from the Moderators.

Please remember that all the profits from the sale of 4SQRP items goes towards putting on OzarkCon each year and thankfully it looks like we will have an in-person conference this year.

We want this list to be a gathering place for experiences, solutions and information exchange, which is why after the need was revealed, we decided to create this subgroup for the good of the hobby.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Co-Moderator

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

N0KNS

If I had field, laying to waist, and someone wanted, to plant beans there.  Maybe those beans would make my corn grow better, later down.  He'd have to clear the locust and fescue.  That would would help me... (never mind).

Maybe, if there was some one, to check on their product.  if it works or not

What, if I, a member (not me, some other member), suddenly, had a brain storm,  can share it for free?

--
N0KNS

AG1P Ron

I thought that’s what I implied in my note.  What can be said about minimalist gear there is wide open as long as respect for the individual is maintained and you aren’t peddling or promoting other competitor’s’ new gear for sale that would take away money needed to put on an ever more expensive OzarkCon each year.  We don’t think the two conditions are too much to ask of members in return for a dedicated information sharing platform that’s not involved with mainstream social media.

72 - Ron - AG1P