Topics

Monthly Run For The Bacon - today ... Sunday!

Larry Makoski

Today, December 20th is the monthly Run For The Bacon, proudly brought to you by the Flying Pigs QRP Club International. A friendly lil' QRP Sprint guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.

The time? 6-8 EST, 5-7 CST, 4-6 MST, 3-5 PST

The frequencies? We usually gather somewhere abouts the standard "QRP Watering Holes" on 160 through 10 Meters.

The exchange? RST - S/P/C (state/province/country) - Flying Pig # (non-members send output power)

For ALL the details, please visit http://www.qrpcontest.com/pigrun/

Join us and have some fun - see you on the air!

And to all the Piggies out there, to our friends and all your families, we wish you a very Merry and Joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year!