Munchies at Brutus

Walter - K5EST

Having Brutus Bash this weekend has Joy - NQ5R baking oatmeal raisin and snickerdoodle cookies! Smells GREAT!

WX looks good and if them pesky propagation gremlins will be nice, we will have lots of QSOs Saturday. K0B will be active for sure Saturday morning but all bets are off when Johnny - AC0BQ's BBQ comes off the grill :-)

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

Johnny AC0BQ

Mmm Sounds good Walter.
The ribs are pre cooked, Pam is making tater salad and baked beans.

If we can’t make contacts we can eat!
Cu all down there!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W0MQY

Boy you got that right Walter.  When the ribs hit the table, the universe stops.  Looking forward to a good time, good food, and lots of qso’s with K0B.
Looking forward to seeing you and Joy.
72  Joe  W0MQY.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 5:12 PM Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:
Having Brutus Bash this weekend has Joy - NQ5R baking oatmeal raisin and snickerdoodle cookies! Smells GREAT!

WX looks good and if them pesky propagation gremlins will be nice, we will have lots of QSOs Saturday. K0B will be active for sure Saturday morning but all bets are off when Johnny - AC0BQ's BBQ comes off the grill :-)

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #24 (2021), #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810

Dave-NF0J

Wish I could make it this year. Next year for sure. Have fun everyone!

72, Dave NF0J