Murania Mod Questions

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

Which is the "high" side of R3? I think it is the side that does not go to the return/ground. This "high" side is now going to be connected to C6 instead of C6 going to the wiper of R3.

The wiper now goes to R1 and through R1 to U1 input, as feedback to control the detector gain of U1.

This makes sense to me, so, do I have this correct?

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

Never mind. I did those mods the way I thought was correct & they work fine. Next I want to add a 9V regulator for 11 - 14 V input, then I'll box it up and be done & enjoy using it.

It already gets more stations and cover pretty much the entire AM band - as far as I can tell. I have stations at both ends & many in between.

73 de KE3FL,
Phil
-----