Need a vintage keyer?

Paul Goemans

Hello gang,
  The EZkeyer III is great, but if you want a “vintage” electronic keyer for your “vintage” QRP rig, I have just what you need! It is a Ham Radio Center of St. Louis Ham-Key HK-5A. It came in a deal with some other items, and I don’t need it. Yours for the cost of shipping!
  It cleaned up very well and it works! BUT the internal C cell holder is corroded, and several back panel jacks are badly corroded. Besides being a great keyer, I think the real value is in the Ten Tec case and the Curtis 8044 keyer IC inside!
  Contact me directly, for a picture.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Mike Sanders

I am looking for an HK-5A. Glad to fix, clean up and pay shipping. Mike K0AZ

On 1/19/2021 11:45 AM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Hello gang,
  The EZkeyer III is great, but if you want a “vintage” electronic keyer for your “vintage” QRP rig, I have just what you need! It is a Ham Radio Center of St. Louis Ham-Key HK-5A. It came in a deal with some other items, and I don’t need it. Yours for the cost of shipping!
  It cleaned up very well and it works! BUT the internal C cell holder is corroded, and several back panel jacks are badly corroded. Besides being a great keyer, I think the real value is in the Ten Tec case and the Curtis 8044 keyer IC inside!
  Contact me directly, for a picture.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Paul Goemans

Sorry sold already!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

I am looking for an HK-5A. Glad to fix, clean up and pay shipping. Mike K0AZ

On 1/19/2021 11:45 AM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Hello gang,
  The EZkeyer III is great, but if you want a “vintage” electronic keyer for your “vintage” QRP rig, I have just what you need! It is a Ham Radio Center of St. Louis Ham-Key HK-5A. It came in a deal with some other items, and I don’t need it. Yours for the cost of shipping!
  It cleaned up very well and it works! BUT the internal C cell holder is corroded, and several back panel jacks are badly corroded. Besides being a great keyer, I think the real value is in the Ten Tec case and the Curtis 8044 keyer IC inside!
  Contact me directly, for a picture.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Mike Sanders

Thanks Paul, I really was looking for an HK5 before your post. Hi Hi.  73, Mike K0AZ

On 1/19/2021 12:50 PM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Sorry sold already!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

I am looking for an HK-5A. Glad to fix, clean up and pay shipping. Mike K0AZ

On 1/19/2021 11:45 AM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Hello gang,
  The EZkeyer III is great, but if you want a “vintage” electronic keyer for your “vintage” QRP rig, I have just what you need! It is a Ham Radio Center of St. Louis Ham-Key HK-5A. It came in a deal with some other items, and I don’t need it. Yours for the cost of shipping!
  It cleaned up very well and it works! BUT the internal C cell holder is corroded, and several back panel jacks are badly corroded. Besides being a great keyer, I think the real value is in the Ten Tec case and the Curtis 8044 keyer IC inside!
  Contact me directly, for a picture.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

WB9YZU

Paul, I still have that keyer you sold me.
--
, Ron WB9YZU