Net Report CW Nets

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
The bands had terrible QSB tonight unless I have a problem on my end? Signals would be there and gone in
2 or 3 seconds.
Oh well I have quite a few of you in the log.

40 Meters:

W2SH CHAS
AA4W RICK
N4DR MARK
N3OS GARY
N4MJ GLENN
N4ELM DAVE
KK4ITX JOHN
WA4GIR JOE

80 METERS:
N4DR MARC * DOUBLE
N0YJ BERT
AA4W RICK *DOUBLE
N4MJ GLENN DOUBLE
WD4CFN sTEVE
N4ELM DOUBLE
W2SH CHAS DOUBLE
WA4GIR DOUBLE

I think this may be the most doubles I have seen, especially with strange band condx.
72
Stay well all
The bad bugs are crawling around again!
72
johnny AC0BQ

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Steve WD4CFN

Johnny you had good signal here in middle TN on both bands.  I was using my Bayou Jumper on 40m, but I was transmitting at ~7.121Mhz.  I am not sure if you couldn't hear me, or more probably, I was too far off of Net frequency.  I was running a HB 3W transmitter on 80M.

Tnx es 72,

Steve WD4CFN

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Steve
I don’t think I heard u on 40.
I need to start using my RIT to listen for the Bayou jumpers.
I forget that some us are rock bound.
72 take care
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John - KK4ITX

Johnny,

I was almost a double also but QSB ate you up on 80, just happy to have made it on 40.

When I was tuning around I heard Steve but wasn’t aware that he was trying to check in because I didn’t hang around...... guess that’s a lesson, I should have either alerted NC or relayed if I had paid attention to Steve instead of looking for NC !

Thanks for the Net and Steve that BJ sounds great, I still have to find the time to get mine ready for “secret stuff” .

72,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

w2sh@...

This was the first time in a long while that I've been able to QNI on both 40m and 80m.

Johnny, you've got a great pair of ears!

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

[...]

Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Chas
If I could find my QRM noise I could hear better.
That being said you were pretty thin,
but we got er done.
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com