Topics

New file uploaded to 4sqrp

4sqrp@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4sqrp
group.

File : /Crystal Sockets/IMG_1385.JPG
Uploaded by : kd4obq <pmk@...>
Description : How about a Pig rig in the Pig Pen. Haven't got a box yet but wanted to get it on the air so I took some metal screen for an RF sheild.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

kd4obq <pmk@...>

WA0ITP

Now that's a real pig pen!! :o) 7030 and 7040 are being hammered right now.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

| This email message is a notification to let you know that
| a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4sqrp
| group.
|
| File : /Crystal Sockets/IMG_1385.JPG
| Uploaded by : kd4obq <pmk@...>
| Description : How about a Pig rig in the Pig Pen. Haven't got a box yet but
wanted to get it on the air so I took some metal screen for an RF sheild.

| You can access this file at the URL:
|
| To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
| http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.html
| Regards,
|
| kd4obq <pmk@...>

Yes it is!
Could you call that a "screen grid"??
Johnny AC0BQ

On Saturday, March 16, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

Now that's a real pig pen!! :o) 7030 and 7040 are being hammered right now.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com