NEW KIT ANNOUNCEMENT Cricket 20

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
I am pleased to announce the release of the Cricket 20 to the Cricket line up.
You can find the details here:

The price is the same as the other Crickets in the line up.
Thanks, 72

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Bobby Drummond

Thanks to all that made this happen and for those who will handle the work of gathering the right parts together and shipping them.

A 20 Meter Band Cricket should be a "blockbuster" for the 4States Group.  Here's to a ton of enjoyment to those who get one (or more)

73 de AK4JA

--
73 de AK4JA

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Bobby
Thanks for the kind words.
The kitting team does a great job!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

N0KNS

Thank You, for this announcement.  The XYL says, yes, go buy one, tomorrow. After the honey dew list.  72s

I am pleased to announce the release of the Cricket 20 to the Cricket line up.
You can find the details here:

The price is the same as the other Crickets in the line up.
Thanks, 72

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--
N0KNS

Roland Whitsitt

YES! I’ve been hoping for this one. Put my order in right away. Was going to get a rockmite. Still might down the road HiHi.
de n5vwn

John - KK4ITX

Mine is ordered also to complete my collection including the Cric-Key, only need FIVE (5) more Bands for a “clean sweep” !

The 20m will go just fine with my portable Homebrew 20m Loop, wonder how big I need for the 160m Cricket...... heh, heh ?

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Feb 8, 2022, at 23:10, Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn@...> wrote:

YES! I’ve been hoping  for this one. Put my order in right away. Was going to get a rockmite. Still might down the road HiHi.
de n5vwn

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

Andrew Wollin

Too bad it’s US only. I never had any issues with the postal charges for my last kits purchased during Covid.

Andrew VE3UIN

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:13 PM Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
YES! I’ve been hoping  for this one. Put my order in right away. Was going to get a rockmite. Still might down the road HiHi.
de n5vwn

Karl Schwab

Yup, I have also been waiting to see if there might be a 20 meter Cricket to add to my Cricket collection, and my order went in this morning!  My 3 element tri-band Yagi will like this transceiver!
Thanks guys, 73, de Karl/KO8S

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 9:06 AM Andrew Wollin <ve3uin@...> wrote:
Too bad it’s US only. I never had any issues with the postal charges for my last kits purchased during Covid.

Andrew VE3UIN

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:13 PM Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
YES! I’ve been hoping  for this one. Put my order in right away. Was going to get a rockmite. Still might down the road HiHi.
de n5vwn

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Andrew
We made the decision to stop shipping to any DX customers including Canada
when we had four Bayou Jumper kits
stuck in Quarantine for over a month.

The next problem we encountered
was pay pal jumped in and refunded
the money, so we lost the price of the kits as well as the shipping.

If things calm down with covid we will resume the shipping.

If you have a drop box or a friend on this side of the border we will be glad to ship you a kit.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Fr Richard WB8YXF

Well, finally bought my first one, 20m.  Just now ordered.
This will be my 1st actual kit build in many many years........
Thanks for the opportunity.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 12:34:30 PM EST, Karl Schwab <schwab.karl@...> wrote:

Yup, I have also been waiting to see if there might be a 20 meter Cricket to add to my Cricket collection, and my order went in this morning!  My 3 element tri-band Yagi will like this transceiver!
Thanks guys, 73, de Karl/KO8S

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 9:06 AM Andrew Wollin <ve3uin@...> wrote:
Too bad it’s US only. I never had any issues with the postal charges for my last kits purchased during Covid.

Andrew VE3UIN

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:13 PM Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
YES! I’ve been hoping  for this one. Put my order in right away. Was going to get a rockmite. Still might down the road HiHi.
de n5vwn

Jason - WV3V - Las Vegas, NV.

Just ordered. This will be my third kit from 4SQRP. Great quality kits at an affordable price.

Thanks for supporting the hobby and promoting kit building.

Jason Wv3v