Topics

New Kit From Four State

WA0ITP

Four State is pleased to introduce a new kit, the NM�S 4S-Link Digital
Interface. It was the Build Session kit at OzarkCon last weekend and is now
available for everyone. It is priced at only $40 for US orders, and may be
ordered on this page. http://www.4sqrp.com/kitIndex.php

The 4S-Link, pronounced "Force Link", is an easy to build, low parts count
interface that connects your computer to the digital radio world. With proper
software all sound card digital modes can be employed. Attaching the 4S-Link to
your computer is as easy as plugging into your sound card, a serial port or
adapter is NOT required.

A major feature is compatibility with Smart Phones, Tablets, and other devices
that can run a digital mode app. All that's neccessary is for you to make the
proper connections to your device's audio jacks. The 4S-Link has been designed
to accept the output of those devices.

The connections are clearly silkscreened on the exterior of the enclosure, so
there is no guessing which cable goes where. An attractive, enclosure is
included. It's easy to assemble and looks great, see the photopage for details.
ALL parts are included, jacks, knobs, enclosure, transformers, everything.
This is a complete kit.

Thank you for supporting the Four State QRP Group, all proceeds go to fund
Ozarkcon.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

LARRY MAKOSKI <w2lj@...>

Thanks Terry and all the guys at Four State QRP. Got my order in, and if you don't mind - will mention this on the blog tonight.

73 de Larry W2LJ