Topics

new member

cheops210 <bill@...>

Hi all, Bill here, WD5DZG, been hamming for over 35 years, into scratch building and restoration of older gear. I'm in Tennessee along the division line between middle and west Tennessee. Look forward to exchanging info and eventually working all of you on home brew gear
Bill

Rich Fowler <k8meg@...>

Welcome Bill! This is a fun group and very knowledgeable! Good operators to!

--- On Wed, 2/13/13, cheops210 wrote:

Hi all, Bill here, WD5DZG, been hamming for over 35 years, into scratch building and restoration of older gear. I'm in Tennessee along the division line between middle and west Tennessee. Look forward to exchanging info and eventually working all of you on home brew gear
Bill

Wayne Dillon

Welcome aboard Bill,
You'll find that we're a friendly bunch here with a huge knowledge base (some of it even about ham radio!), all the members are committed to sharing their knowledge and skills, building  and operating so come on in and drink deeply.
We're glad to have yo and if you feel so inclined please feel free to join in on the Wednesday evening nets on '80 and '40 CW, '80 PSK31.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:14 AM, cheops210 <bill@...> wrote:

Hi all, Bill here, WD5DZG, been hamming for over 35 years, into scratch building and restoration of older gear. I'm in Tennessee along the division line between middle and west Tennessee. Look forward to exchanging info and eventually working all of you on home brew gear
Bill

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH