New Member - W2AFE

Jay King

Hello, I've just joined the group. I've been doing lots of QRP deployments here in Fremont CA. The noise floor at my house starts and S8 and gets worse from there. Heading out to the park gets it down to nearly zero. I deploy with a Elecraft KX2 often using a 30 ft vertical antenna. I've been active in the K1USN SSTs and the NAQCC sprints. How do I get a 4SQRP number for the contests?

W2AFE Jay

Michael N6MST

Hi Jay,

You are #2547

73!

John Lonigro

Everyone:

To find your member number, simply go to the 4SQRP website and click on "member list" (on the left, towards the bottom).  There you will find an alphabetized list of all current members.  Simply find your callsign and HOVER over it (don't click on it).  It will give you your member number.  If you happen to CLICK on it, it will take you to QRZ, which is very useful but you won't find your member number there.

Don't forget this coming Sunday is the June Second Sunday Sprint, which runs from 7:00 CDT to 9:00 CDT.  In UTC-speak, that's Monday 0000Z to 0200Z.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 6/10/21 5:23 PM, Michael N6MST wrote:
Hi Jay,

You are #2547

73!