Topics

New QSL Card

Joe Bento

I'm on a fast track to get myself back on the air. Among the necessary details is to have QSL cards to send. I received the proof via email and ordered today. Please refer to the N6DGY folder under photos for my QSL design.

Joe, N6DGY

Todd K7TFC

Joe,

Very nice. I'm guess I'm gonna have to pay some attention to Diz's Flying Pigs stuff.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design