From: "Robert" <e1dslr@...>
Sent: 9/13/2020 8:06:42 AM
Subject: [4SQRP] NOUVEAU 75 0N 3.815

K0B ON THE AIR QRP AM

BERT
N0YJ

Robert

THANKS JIM

BERT
N0YJ

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 8:27 AM Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:
Just worked Bert on 3.815 AM.  I forgot to give him a Signal report - if you read this Bert, it was 5-5 to 5-6 in Park City, KS -- DE W0EB.

Unfortunately I wasn't QRP at the time - used my K3S barefoot at just under 100 watts to a 160/80/40 trap dipole up around 35 feet.  The Noveau 75 sounded really good.  This was also a first for me.  This is the ONLY AM QSO this K3S has EVER made and probably will be the last - LOL.

Jim - W0EB

From: Bill VanKirk <bvkirk@...>
Date: 9/13/20 10:12 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io