Nouveau 75A PTT

K0WDO Will Osborn

I made my first contact on the N75a to Stan, K0HGP in MN, 507 miles from me here in Kansas. I’m tickled pink!

Rex thanks for the tip on this! I hopped on 3730 this morning and heard quite a few fellows, you were just a hair below my noise level with QSB but could make you out about half the time.

Regarding the receiver side, I’ve noticed mine is very sensitive also. Really enjoying the new rig.

73, Will
K0WDO

On Apr 16, 2020, at 11:49 PM, Rex K0KP <rex@...> wrote:

Approximately 7:30AM Central Time on 3730 KHz, nice round table includes stations from MN, IA, and WI.  All welcome.

Rex K0KP <rex@...>

Approximately 7:30AM Central Time on 3730 KHz, nice round table includes stations from MN, IA, and WI.  All welcome.

Donald A. Kocsis

Hi all,

I built my Nouveau 75A last week and find the receiver very sensitive. My output power is around 3 watts at 3.705 MHZ and 2 watts at 3.880 MHZ. In Ohio there are stations on 3.875, 3.880 and 3.885 in the evening which sometime cause some interference when I am on 3.880 MHZ. I connected the 75A to my SB220 and use a foot switch and get between 70 and 100 watts output. I got into the Mighty Elmac net on Wednesday.

73, Don WA8TWM

From: Rex K0KP <rex@...>
Date: 4/14/20 9:36 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io