November Banner

Keith Arns

Greetings fellow QRP'ers.  I am working on the next Banner and would like to make it more of a technical issue.  Tx, Rx, Transceivers, test equipment, antenna designs, whatever you have been working on this past year.  You don't need to be an author.  I will help cleanup or make corrections as needed.  Also a couple of photos goes a long way.  Remember contributions from the members is what makes the Banner successful.

I will need your contributions by October 22nd in order to give me time to edit the Banner so it can be issued mid-November.  Thank you in advance and thank you to all of the past contributors.

Please send your material to editorqrpbanner@...

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP