November QRP Banner


Keith Arns
 

The latest edition of the QRP Banner is ready to view.

I would like to extend a big Thank You to all who contributed.  Your efforts make this newsletter a success.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202111.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor


Johnny AC0BQ
 

Gm Keith
What a great Banner!
You pulled together a great group of articles.
Thanks to all of you that contributed, very interesting reading with a good cup of coffee!
Thanks
72
Johnny ACØBQ 


On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 7:59 AM Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The latest edition of the QRP Banner is ready to view.

I would like to extend a big Thank You to all who contributed.  Your efforts make this newsletter a success.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202111.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com


Tim N9PUZ
 

Very nice, Keith! I always enjoy the Banner but you and the contributors really outdid yourselves this time!

Tim N9PUZ

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021, 9:20 AM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Keith
What a great Banner!
You pulled together a great group of articles.
Thanks to all of you that contributed, very interesting reading with a good cup of coffee!
Thanks
72
Johnny ACØBQ 


On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 7:59 AM Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The latest edition of the QRP Banner is ready to view.

I would like to extend a big Thank You to all who contributed.  Your efforts make this newsletter a success.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202111.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com


Walter - K5EST
 

Super Banner, Keith! Thanks for being the great Coordinator and Editor. 

Don't know about anyone else but the QRP Banner is better than many other Ham publications and represents Real QRP Ham Radio. 

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

   

_._,_._,_


Thomas Martin
 

I would like to thank both KK4ITX and N0RSR fir their articles. Both were very interesting as well as giving me a great insite to areas that I have an interest in.
It is always nice when someone shares their trials and tribulations with others to easy their road.
Thank the 4SQRP group also for the platform to publish the articles.

Tom/ k0amd


Keith Arns
 

Thanks for all of the good comments.  I just want to say that the contributors make it happen.. I just put them together.

Keith
KC0PP


W6BOW
 

KCOPP,

Thank you Keith for yet another most edifying edition of the 4SQRP "Banner".  

W6BOW



-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp@...>
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Nov 14, 2021 10:18 am
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] November QRP Banner

Thanks for all of the good comments.  I just want to say that the contributors make it happen.. I just put them together.

Keith
KC0PP


N5SE
 

Tom,
I am a member of 4SQRP and get all the eMails.  How do I get the banner?  Sounds interesting.
Tnx, 73, Billy

Billy Wayne Moore


From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Thomas Martin via groups.io <tem494@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 10:02
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] November QRP Banner
 
I would like to thank both KK4ITX and N0RSR fir their articles. Both were very interesting as well as giving me a great insite to areas that I have an interest in.
It is always nice when someone shares their trials and tribulations with others to easy their road.
Thank the 4SQRP group also for the platform to publish the articles.

Tom/ k0amd


N5SE
 

Keith,
I am a member of the 4SQRP,  How do I get on the Qzark QRP Banner notification list or email list?  I think it is great and would like to get it regularly.
TNX, 73 Billy

Billy Wayne Moore


From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 07:59
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] November QRP Banner
 
The latest edition of the QRP Banner is ready to view.

I would like to extend a big Thank You to all who contributed.  Your efforts make this newsletter a success.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202111.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor


John Lonigro
 

If you got Keith's email announcing the banner was available, just click on the link he provided.  Or you can go to 4SQRP.com and look for the "Ozark QRP banner" button on the left (9th button down).

72,
John AA0VE

On 11/15/21 5:57 AM, N5SE wrote:
Keith,
I am a member of the 4SQRP,  How do I get on the Qzark QRP Banner notification list or email list?  I think it is great and would like to get it regularly.
TNX, 73 Billy

Billy Wayne Moore


From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 07:59
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] November QRP Banner
 
The latest edition of the QRP Banner is ready to view.

I would like to extend a big Thank You to all who contributed.  Your efforts make this newsletter a success.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202111.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor


TONY G4WIF
 

A very good issue. Many thanks.

72
- Tony G4WIF


WA0ITP
 

awesome NL Keith, thank you.


On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 6:22 AM John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:
If you got Keith's email announcing the banner was available, just click on the link he provided.  Or you can go to 4SQRP.com and look for the "Ozark QRP banner" button on the left (9th button down).

72,
John AA0VE

On 11/15/21 5:57 AM, N5SE wrote:
Keith,
I am a member of the 4SQRP,  How do I get on the Qzark QRP Banner notification list or email list?  I think it is great and would like to get it regularly.
TNX, 73 Billy

Billy Wayne Moore


From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 07:59
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] November QRP Banner
 
The latest edition of the QRP Banner is ready to view.

I would like to extend a big Thank You to all who contributed.  Your efforts make this newsletter a success.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202111.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor



--