Now: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 09/29/2021 #cal-notice

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
09/29/2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time (DST)  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Roger-N0RSR

Sorry Johnny, almost had you but think I need to practice with paddles more often.
Think I sent every N0 call but mine when you asked for the N? then you just kind of faded away...😀

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021, 6:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

John - KK4ITX

I spent the first 20 minutes trying to copy barely audible bits and pieces and couldn’t put two letters back to back between the QSB and low audio....... not complaining, just reporting.

Maybe next week ?

72,

John
KK4ITX
Zephyrhills, FL

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

Johnny AC0BQ

Sorry Roger
you about made it, just keep trying!
72
Johnny

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 8:28 PM Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks John
40 meters to FL should work now and then!