Now: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 04/27/2022 #cal-notice

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
04/27/2022
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
I am shutting down the 80 meter net.
I have storms to the SW of me and I have a QRN level of 599 plus,
actually off the scale pegged!
Thanks for the try, bu all I hear is frying eggs tonight. Would
someone pick up NCS and give it a try please.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 8:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

w2sh@...

On 80m Johnny, ACØBQ, was 569 and Bert, NØYJ, was 559 in NJ.  However the ongoing increasing level of daylight makes it unlikely that I will be heard and able to QNI until probably September.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH