Now: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 08/10/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
08/10/2022
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Sorry about missing the net.
We had supper and went outside to check the critters, and the net slipped my mind.
I guess that’s part of getting old.
Cu all next week.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

KG8DA

One of these days I'll check in too, but I have to be off work the following day, as I have to get up so early that 8 pm is a no go for me, most days. I'm following 4SQRP, having just gotten back on the air after more than ten years inactivity. I think I had 12 QSOs over the last 20 years, and then slightly over 10 years of complete inactivity on the air.

I got back on the air in June and am trying to make about four or five QSOs a week now.

73,
  George KG8DA
  Tahlequah, OK