October SSS Results

John Lonigro

We only had 7 participants in this month's contest.  The winner for October is Carl, WB0CFF, with 17 QSO points.  Congratulations, Carl.  You will receive your October certificate shortly.

Coming in 2nd for the month was Nick, WB5BKL, with 16 points.

For the year, Carl is still in the lead (and pulling away), with 159 total points.  In 2nd place is Glen, N4MJ, with 110 points.  In third place is Chas, W2SH, with 106 points.  It seems the big question is who will wind up in 2nd place.  There are two months to go for the 2021 SSS contest season.  With a separation of only 4 points, it is certainly too close to call.

If anyone is interested in seeing the complete scores for 2021 (up through October), please let me know and I can send them to you.  At the end of the year, they will also be available to anyone interested.

72 until November,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator