Topics

OHR Sprint I instructions

KN6KR

Good afternoon.  I am glad to be admitted into this group.  I have been trying to find instructions for the Oak Hills Research Sprint 1 30 meters QRP rig (from around 1992 or 1993).  I built it in high school and now it does not seem to function.  Does anyone by any chance have the instructions in pdf format?  I was able to get a pdf copy of the Sprint II instructions but it is my understanding that the Spring I and Sprint II use different transmitters.  I tried to reach out to the successor to OHR, Milestone Tech, but I don’t believe that company is active any more.  Thank you,

Charles, KN6kR

Ruth A Mumaw

Unfortunately Marshall Men has become a silent key. I do not know what had happened to his business.

Russ  K3NLT

On May 25, 2020, at 5:53 PM, KN6KR <charlesbuxbaum@...> wrote:

Good afternoon.  I am glad to be admitted into this group.  I have been trying to find instructions for the Oak Hills Research Sprint 1 30 meters QRP rig (from around 1992 or 1993).  I built it in high school and now it does not seem to function.  Does anyone by any chance have the instructions in pdf format?  I was able to get a pdf copy of the Sprint II instructions but it is my understanding that the Spring I and Sprint II use different transmitters.  I tried to reach out to the successor to OHR, Milestone Tech, but I don’t believe that company is active any more.  Thank you,

Charles, KN6kR

Daniel Walter

Try qrp-tech groups.io
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

KN6KR

Will do. Thanks for the suggestion.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 9:59 AM Daniel Walter via groups.io <nm3a=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Try qrp-tech groups.io
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

Michael N6MST

qrp-tech is dead. The successor of that groups is called qrptech and many people moved there when Chuck killed the old qrp-tech group.

Dave Redfearn

Charles,

I have a couple of OHR Sprints - 30 & 40 M.
I have a photocopy of the 30 & 40 Meter manuals that I got from Marshall last year.
These have direct conversion receivers and make about 1-2 watts output.
Not sure that there was a Sprint I & II though, there may have be a Spirit I & II.

email me direct at "my call" at arrl.net.

Dave, N4ELM