Topics

On online resource to help people investigate CW

WA0MJD

Hello everyone:
I hope that it is okay to post this announcement here-it is CW related.
I am advertising an Instagram account (duaneearlwyatt) that I developed this week to safely, easily and conveniently provide information about the fun world of communication by CW use.
After years of trying to advertise this fun amateur radio world through email messaging- with little success, I am hoping that this on line social media webpage will help promote investigation of CW by people interested in investigating a method of stress diversion that is new, wholesome, safe and fun during these extra stress filled days. I apologize if this information posting is against 4SQRP listserve rules.
Duane WA0MJD

Bob Nelson

Duane,
This is Bob, K6KL; now living in ND.
I am a CW enthusiast, and have developed a
gadget I call "The CW Box".  It sends any
CW message you want, like CQ's (in multiple forms),
QRZ's, etc.  You might think of it as the last man's
sending device.
If you might be interested in this gadget, give me a
call at 701-880-8841, and I can tell you more
about it.

73 - Bob, K6KL

On Saturday, May 9, 2020, 11:38:38 AM CDT, WA0MJD <duanewyatt@...> wrote:

Hello everyone:
I hope that it is okay to post this announcement here-it is CW related.
I am advertising an Instagram account (duaneearlwyatt) that I developed this week to safely, easily and conveniently provide information about the fun world of communication by CW use.
After years of trying to advertise this fun amateur radio world through email messaging- with little success, I am hoping that this on line social media webpage will help promote investigation of CW by people interested in investigating a method of stress diversion that is new, wholesome, safe and fun during these extra stress filled days. I apologize if this information posting is against 4SQRP listserve rules.
Duane WA0MJD

WA0MJD

Ok, thanks for the information Bob. Perhaps I will call you to find out more about this DW