Topics

Only 13 days left to Pre-Register for OzarkCon

WA0ITP

There are only 13 days left to Pre-Register for OzarkCon 2013.

Don't miss out on the Midwest's premier QRP Conference. Register now
http://www.ozarkcon.com/Reg/RegisterForm2012.php Checkout the scheduled events
and our great speaker list http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php Many items will
be for sale by individual hams and FB vendors. Take part in the build session
http://www.ozarkcon.com/BuildingWorkshop2013.html Have and eyeball QSO with
long time on the air friends.

Hope to see you in Branson on April 5 and 6.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

W0IIT

Terry,

After getting this note I went over to pre-register Patsy and myself. I forget how we have done this in the past. As I recall the club covers out registration and the motel for two nights and all we are out of pocket on is the banquet and any extra days we stay at the motel. Is this right?

cu, Bart