The little AEA MT-1 code generator is ancient, sat on someones shelf for years, but still works and has some of the best sounding CW I have every heard from a code generator.  It only sends letters, numbers and punctuation (no words) but it got me over the 20 WPM hump for my Extra 25+ years ago...... just listening to it made my old heart get that warm feeling....... just like doing CW on my also ancient Argonaut 515.  Thanks again Guys!

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On May 21, 2019, at 12:08 AM, John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:

Dave,

I just got home! sorry, I have the MM-1.

John WH6DQU

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 12:33 PM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Dave,
  Check this out:
MT-1, KT-1.
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

From: John Parker
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 3:25 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] OT AEA MT-1 Code Trainer

Dave,

I’m at work and it’s currently 10:23 am in Honolulu! Let me get back to you when I get home this evening. I have an AEA and instructions but don’t recall the model off the top of my head.

73,

John WH6DQU

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 9:19 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io <Djwilcox01@...> wrote:
Guys,

I know this is OT but at Dayton I was able to find an AEA MT-1 code trainer, the same one I learned on when studying Morse for my Extra 25 or more years ago.  I wonder if someone knows about this and has the instructions.  I can find on line all the AEA products but this one and the instructions for the BT-1 don't work on this unit.  It looks pristine and works as a code oscillator but I can't get the programming to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave K8WPE

Please respond to Djwilcox01 at gmail dot com.