OT Information - FW: [qrparci] FDIM Door Prizes

Johnny AC0BQ

Looks alright to me.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 3:15 PM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:
The QRP-ARCI folks asked me to post this for your information.

72 - Ron - AG1P
4SQRP Volunteer Co-Moderator
4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

-----Original Message-----
From: qrparci@groups.io [mailto:qrparci@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian KB9BVN
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2022 12:37 PM
To: qrparci@groups.io; fpqrp@groups.io; QRP-L Mailing List
Subject: [qrparci] FDIM Door Prizes

QRP-ARCI is thrilled to announce the Main Door Prize this year will be
another Icom IC-705 transceiver. Door prize winners will be selected
from FDIM attendees that come to the Symposium, and or the Banquet.
Streaming attendees will not be eligible for the door prizes. We still
have plenty of rooms available.  If you haven't already registered for
the 2022 FDIM event, you can register via the website.

https://qrparci.org/fdim

Loads of great things happening this year at FDIM!

Buildathon with Rex Harper W1REX
2N2222 Power Amp contest
Symposium Day
Vendor Night