Topics

Ozark Banner Special Edition

Keith Arns

There is a Special Field Day Edition of The Ozark Banner now online under July 2019.  I want to thank those who contributed.  Hopefully I got everyone's comments.  It's nice to see what our members are doing.  As always send me anything about what you are doing to share with our members. 73.

Walter - K5EST

Thank you, Keith, very nice FD edition! The WX was sure a big player in dampening many FD outings and HamOuts this year.
73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
.....  Four St@te QRP Group   ....
......... St Louis QRP Society .......