Topics

Ozark Patrol Tuning adjustment question

Curt

A 10-50 pF trimmer did the trick.  Now pretty close to 5-12Mhz on the upper band.  Lost 20M, but still have 40 n 30.  Thanks,

Curt KB5JO

Jerome Wysocki

Hi Curt,

Sounds like you got it fixed, Great! I don't know if anything got salvaged from the Ozark Patrol group on Yahoo (I couldn't get anything there) so I am wondering if maybe a separate thread should be started for Mods on this receiver. I think this receiver has good potential for a QRP station, suitably matched with a transmitter. I had no luck further fixing my problem of controllable regeneration on 40 meters, but I will start playing around more with it. Since I got it right on 75 and 80 meters, I think I will eventually stumble on more stable regeneration control on 40 meters (as I previously posted about.)

73s, Jerry Wysocki, KC9JXE

dualraoul

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 05:17 PM, Jerome Wysocki wrote:
I don't know if anything got salvaged from the Ozark Patrol group on Yahoo
All the old Yahoo Ozark Patrol information, and more, is in the sub groups category available in the left hand pane.

Ron K0IDT