From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Allen Mitchell
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2022 5:53 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon

Just checking if the ozarkcon is still a go I would like to come to the swap meet but can't find anyone to contact to see if it's still going on

Lmk

Gene Allen Mitchell <kcomqg@...>

Wanting to hit the swap meet tomorrow just making sure it's still on.
What does it cost to get in etc and can I bring some equipment to sell.  Lmk. Thanks

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Gene
The seminar fee is 15.00.
If we have any space you can sell for free.
You will just have to check.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Gene Allen Mitchell <kcomqg@...>

Thank you very much for letting me know
I'll see you there tomorrow bright and early
73'

Thanks again